Rolfing® Certification Programs
Whether you are just beginning your career or are already a trained professional, The Rolf Institute has a program that will provide you with the skills, expertise and reputation to succeed in your career.
We offer two training programs based on your previous experience.
Both programs are comprised of three phases and self-study typically completed in 12-18 months. You will learn:
- Anatomy, Physiology and Kinesiology from the distinct perspective of Rolfing® Structural Integration
- The ability to differentiate through touch
- The principles of Rolfing Structural Integration
- How to recognize structural and functional patterns
- The demonstrated ability to conduct a complete Rolfing Ten-Series and Rolf Movement® sessions
- Practice building techniques
- Professional ethics
Why choose the Rolf Institute?
The Rolf Institute of Structural Integration offers comprehensive accredited training programs, combining experiential learning, academic rigor, and personal growth, that can accommodate everyone's professional path.
- The Rolf Institute is the original school of Rolfing® Structural Integration
- Class sizes are small to maximize individual attention.
- Our flexible timetable accommodates students' diverse needs.
- We offer an esteemed faculty with instructors taught by Dr. Ida Rolf.
- The Rolf Institute is the only school that certifies Rolfers™.
- The Rolf Institute is the only school that offers certification in
Rolf Movement® Integration.