The Dr. Ida Rolf Institute® is committed to cultivating academic growth and therapeutic skills in all of its graduates. Continuing Education studies can cover a broad range of relevant subjects. Certified Rolfers® may take workshops in specific manipulative techniques or may explore other related subjects such as CranioSacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation.
Members receive announcements of workshops and training opportunities via email or can find upcoming Continuing Education opportunities on the website.
These continuing education requirements are among the many ways in which the Rolf Institute maintains its high standards and demonstrates them to the community.
Required Intermediate CE Courses
Starting in 2017, within the list of CE courses offered, there are certain CE courses that will be required prior to enrolling in the Advanced Training program. These courses are designed to prepare Rolfers for the training that will lead to certification as a Certified Advanced Rolfer®. Of the 18 days required, 10 of the credits/days must be Required Intermediate CE, 5 of the credits/days must be in Rolf Movement®, and the remaining 3 credits/days can be fulfilled through other CE courses offered by the Rolf Institute.
Instructions for Entering CE Classes and Uploading Certificates
Entering CE Classes and Uploading Certificates
- Logon to the Members area of the website:
- Click Continuing Education under the My Membership Information heading.
- Click Add/Change CE Classes Taken.
- Click Add New CE Class and fill in the required information.
To upload your certificate:
- From the Credit Type dropdown, select Required Intermediate, Rolf Movement, or Elective.
- Click the Browse button to the right of the Certificate File.
- Search for the file on your computer.
- (If you have a letter from a Mentor who was able to grant movement credits, upload that as your certificate. 7.5 hours = 1 CE credit)
- Click Submit.
To edit or delete a class already entered:
- To edit- Click the pencil icon to the far right of the class.
- Follow the instructions above to update the necessary information.
- Click Submit.
- To delete- Click the red X to the far right of the class.