Continuing Education/Rolf Movement Workshop
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Students are required to pay a $30 administrative fee in addition to the class fee stipulated by the instructor.
- All payments are made through RISI whether paid online or by check sent to RISI.
- If faculty or RISI cancels a workshop, students will receive a full refund including the administrative fee.
- Students may drop a workshop prior to 60 days before the start date and receive 100 % refund of monies paid minus the $30 administrative fee.
- Students may drop a workshop between 30-60 days prior to the start date and receive a 50% refund of the full workshop fee (not including the administrative fee, which is not refundable).
Example: a workshop fee of $600 + $30 admin fee. If a student has paid $630, s/he will get $300 back. If a student has only paid $330 (first installment), s/he will not receive anything back.
- Students who drop a workshop 30 days or less prior to the start date will receive no refund of money already paid.
- RISI strongly advises students to confirm class is enrolled prior to booking non-refundable travel arrangements.