Before you apply to the Basic Rolfing Certification Program, you will need to have the following documents:
- A High School diploma or recognized equivalent.
- One of the following:
- An official academic transcript, equivalent to an AA degree or occupational certificate, showing at least 60 credit hours at an institution of adult or higher education.
- Documentation of a minimum of four years of equivalent career experiences and professional accomplishment.
- A federal- or state-issued ID and solo headshot photograph (for identification purposes).
- International Students only: Copy of passport ID page and TOEFL test scores.
- A resume of professional experience.
- Three professional reference letters (1-2 pages maximum length).
Admission Requirements also include:
- Non-refundable $50 Enrollment Application fee. (Fee will be refunded if student is not admitted or has not signed an enrollment agreement.)
- Verification of having received a complete Rolfing Ten-Series from a Certified Rolfer. RISI reserves the right to require a physician's release for any student.
- Approval of an application and required enrollment forms.
- A written 2-3 page personal life experience essay.
Note: Three Rolf Movement® sessions, from a Certified Rolf Movement Practitioner, must be received prior to the start of Phase II of the training. For a complete list of Rolf Movement Instructors, please contact the Director of Admissions at 303-449-5903, ext 106, or firstname.lastname@example.org.